Your Experts For Healthy Trees and Shrubs in St. Charles

(224) 347-6979

When you are one of the residents of the lovely city of St. Charles, you would know how great it is to live in a place with economic and cultural diversity, appreciation of arts, and genuine cultivation and preservation of history. The locals in the place usually go on a stroll by the river and can regularly have their pick in the numerous restaurants and shops available in the city.

St. Charles has continued to improve as years pass by and is considered a world-class, industrial city. There are good public schools around which are highly esteemed by the residents with children who are yearning for proper education. The city has also taken the third spot in the list of Best Places to Live in Kane County while also being the first rank in the annual survey of Best Towns and Cities for families by the Family Circle magazine.

St. Charles’ History and Location







Evan Shelby and William Franklin were the first people who have staked the claim to St. Charles back in 1832 after the Black Hawk War. In the past, the area was occupied by the Native American community and chief of the Pottawatomie. When Shelby and Franklin went to get their families and to get other settlers in the year 1834, the town was still called Charleston. The name was changed to St. Charles later because there is already a place called Charleston in Illinois. The city was finally incorporated in the year 1874.

St. Charles is located on the west side of Chicago.

Fun Places to be




If you are looking for a place where you can spend your weekends or just go somewhere to do various activities and have fun, the following places below are the favorite spots of locals in and nearby St. Charles.

1. Arcada Theater

If you want to have a good time, visit the historic Arcada Theater and watch the greatest performances and concerts that are available. Visit their website so that you can get a ticket! Dinners at this place are very good and the prices are also reasonable. 

2. The St. Charles History Museum

If you want to experience history, visit The St. Charles History Museum and get ready to be awed with memorable pieces from the World War I period. Prepare some extra cash if you want to buy some stuff at the gift shop. 

3. The St. Charles Public Library

Ranked as one of the best libraries in the United States, the Public Area has friendly librarians and a huge selection of books, movies, music, and materials, and if what you are looking for is not available at the moment, you can try to request for it. 

4. Galena Cellars Vineyard & Winery – Geneva

Have some light fun by visiting the Galena Cellars. Many locals rave about this spot and always frequent the winery to do dates. There is also a snack menu you can choose from.

St. Charles’s Population and Demographics

According to the census gathered by numerous surveys, St. Charles has a total population of 57,131. 27,830 of those numbers are male residents while 29,301 are female, with a median age of 42 years old.


The area is mostly comprised of white-collar workers who are 86% of the population, and the remaining 14% percent are blue-collared workers. Out of the employees, 71% are working for private companies, 7% are in non-profit companies, 11% are self-employed, and 11% are government workers. This information is influenced mainly due to the fact that there are a lot of newly established shops and stores in the area which is where many people work to earn a living.

Education and Income

As for education, almost 35% of the population living in St. Charles has earned their Bachelor’s Degree, almost 26% reached High School education, and almost 30% has been to College.

The average income earned for households is around $150,000 every year which is what is mostly earned by residents over 45 years of age up to the middle of their 60s.

Marital Status and Household

There is a huge population of residents who are married that is taking up more than half of the residents, while locals who were never married are 27%, divorced are 9%, widowed are 5%, and separated are less than 1% of the total population.

There are a total of 20,478 households in St. Charles with an average of 3 people in each household. 75% of those are families while the remaining 25% are not related. Out of the 20,478, 7,267 households have children.

Transportation and Housing

Many people in St. Charles usually cycle or walk around to do some shopping when going to nearby places. To go to father places, the main transportation for most people is by car, next is by railroad. The rest prefer to travel using the taxicab or bus instead.

There are 21,271 housing units in St. Charles at the time of the census, and around 18,000 of those homes were built in the year 1989 or earlier, and more than 3000 were built between 2000 to the later years. A huge portion of the home units is owner occupied which is almost 80% of the total residential areas, while the remaining 20% are what is occupied by the renters.

St. Charles Tree Removal Service

When there is a tree or stump in your landscape that is dead or diseased, blocking a path, or destroying your house or property, you may be thinking about getting it removed. However, many homeowners and business owners do not know that tree removal can be a harrowing process that will need the help of an expert.

Before contacting the first tree removal service provider you will see, it is crucial to know about their credentials first to avoid headaches in the future.

How to choose a tree removal service company

1. The one who is removing your tree must be an arborist

Arborists are tree doctors who know the science behind growing trees, making them healthy, and the way to properly maintain them. Our crew are licensed arborists. Because of their expertise, they will know the best way to remove a tree or stump with lesser impact and in a way that will not regrow if that is what is necessary.

2. The tree removal service must be transparent

Our team will make sure that you know our rates before we start the job. There are no hidden fees or charges behind our work.

Who We Are

We are a crew that is called the best “tree doctors” in the area of Bartlett, Illinois. When you are suspecting that your tree needs to be removed, our arborists will come and inspect it and plan a process that will fit the type of tree, its width or length, and its location before removing it. 

Services We Offer

Tree Removal

Tree Trunk Removal

Stump Removal

Emergency Tree Removal

Have your tree removed properly and efficiently

Finding a reliable company to perform tree removal services in St. Charles, DuPage and Kane County Illinois should not be difficult.  Give us a call right now and our crew will give you a no-obligation quoted price.