Get healthy trees like never before

Your Experts For Healthy Trees and Shrubs in Huntley

  • (224) 347 - 6979

If you are a resident of the beautiful little town of Huntley, you would know how the people living in it have access to various shops, stores, and restaurants in the area. No matter what you need, the places that are necessary for a smooth daily living is easily accessible for the locals. For many, there is nothing missing in Huntley. If you are a person with a specific interest, you can certainly find something in the area that will catch your eye.

The village does not fall short of surprises. Residents who have lived here for all their lives are still awed and delighted at the hidden treasures of shops and delicacies they have not tried before that are scattered all over the neighborhood.

Huntley’s History and Location

Huntley is one of the lovely cities in McHenry and Kane County and is also part of the Chicago metropolitan area. It took the 7th place in the list of the Best Places to Raise a Family in McHenry County. It has a total land area of 14.35 square miles and is culturally diverse with White, Asian, Hispanic, and Latino residents.

Huntley’s boundaries are up to the east of Algonquin, south of Pingree Grove, southeast of Gilberts, and southwest of Hampshire.

Landmarks and Fun Places to be in and near Huntley

37 Huntley_tree inclined
  1.  Diecke Discovery Zone

If you are looking for a safe place for your little ones to play, you and the whole family can visit Diecke Discovery Zone and have the children can have fun with the swings, tubes, ramps, climbers, seesaws, and many more in the playground. It is the perfect place for the kids to explore.

  1. Sew Hop’d

Bring your friends and coworkers to Sew Hop’d and have a sip of their tasty local beers. It is the number one brew pub in Huntley where locals treat themselves after a week’s hard work. Also, do not pass up on the chance to have a bite of their bestsellers such as the Nitro and S’mores Trout.

  1. Tom's Farm Market and Greenhouse

Have a blast by visiting the Tom’s Farm Market and Greenhouse and get your pick of their fresh produce available in the fresh market, such as their pickles, zucchinis, cucumbers, and corn that are freshly picked daily. They also have a garden center which is frequently visited by the people who want to feel refreshed and see beautiful flowers and plants. Lastly, locals love visiting the cute bakery in Tom’s with the best desserts for sale. People of all ages specifically travel to Huntley to get a taste of the tastiest breads, cakes, cake pops, candies, cupcakes, and other sweet treats! Bring extra money for the goodies you can buy at the gift shop!

Huntley’s Population and Demographics

According to the census gathered by the American Community Survey last 2018, Huntley has a total population of 26,486. 12,415 of those numbers are male residents while 14,071 are female, with a median age of 46 years old.


The area is mostly comprised of white-collar workers who are almost 83% of the population, and the remaining 17% percent are blue-collared workers. Out of the employees, 74% are working for private companies, 8% are in non-profit companies, 10% are self-employed, 8% are government workers. This information is influenced mainly due to the fact that there are a lot of newly established shops and stores in the area which is where many people work to earn a living.

Education and Income

As for education, almost 10% of the population living in Huntley has earned their Bachelor’s Degree, almost 30% reached High School education, and almost 26% has been to College.

Huntley_ Tree under electric line

The average income earned for households is around $92,000 every year which is what is mostly earned by residents over 25 years of age up to the middle of their 40s.

Marital Status and Household

There is a huge population of residents who are married that is taking up more than half of the residents, while locals who were never married are almost 17%, divorced are 8%, widowed are almost 11%, and separated are less than 1% of the total population.

There are a total of 10,992 households in Huntley with an average of 2 people in each household. 67% of those are families while the remaining 33% are not related. Out of the 10,992, 3,204 households have children.

Transportation and Housing

Many people in Huntley usually cycle or walk around to do some shopping when going to nearby places. To go to father places, the main transportation for most people is by car, next is by railroad. The rest prefer to travel using the taxicab or bus instead.

There are 11,712 housing units in Huntley at the time of the census, and around 3,000 of those homes were built in the year 1939 or earlier, and more than 9000 were built between 2000 to the later years. A huge portion of the home units is owner occupied which is more than 90% of the total residential areas, while the remaining 8% are what is occupied by the renters.

Huntley Tree Removal Service

We are a crew of licensed arborists who is the number one choice of locals in the Huntley area to have their trees or stump removed. We always guarantee a great service and will clean up when we are done. Our services are insured and if there will be any issues or problems that will arise when we are removing your tree, we are prepared.

Services We Offer

Tree Removal

Trees can have so much benefit to give to humans, however, there are times when they can do more harm than good. If your tree is causing you headaches because of cases such as their roots are damaging your property, is in the way or is blocking a path, or is not suitable for your landscape, call us and we will remove it for you.

Tree Trunk Removal

If you had a tree removed by other companies but they did not get rid of the trunk, you can contact us and we will do it for you. If you had your tree removed by us, we will always include tree trunk removal unless you will use the leftover trunk yourself.

Stump Removal

If you had a tree removed or cut before and the stump is still there, it can be the home of many wood-boring insects and cause other trees and vegetation around the area to get sick. Call us if you want to have them removed.

Emergency Tree Removal

In cases where you need to have a tree removed beyond our usual office hours, you can call us for 24/7 emergency tree removal services. Trees can sometimes fall during days with heavy rains, strong winds, or typhoons. We understand how fallen trees can be dangerous, and we will be there to help you as soon as possible.

Have your tree removed properly and efficiently

Finding a reliable company to perform tree removal services in Huntley in parts of McHenry and Kane County Illinois should not be difficult.  Give us a call right now and our crew will give you a no-obligation quoted price.