Your Experts For Healthy Trees and Shrubs in Bartlett

(224) 347-6979

If you are living in the peaceful and culturally-diverse town of Bartlett, Illinois, you would certainly appreciate the friendly community and plentitude of activities available in the neighborhood. Locals in the place have access to the scenic beauty of nature trails, water parks, libraries, and sports fields among the many attractions that tourists frequently visit. 

Even though Bartlett has a small town feel due to the tight-knit community and friendly neighbors, the actual total land area is quite big, and there are so many recreational places in the area that you and your family probably still hasn’t visited yet. After all, the village of Bartlett is included in the list of the Best Places in America, and was also ranked as the 9th safest city in the United States.

Bartlett’s History and Location

The village of Bartlett is located in the Kane, DuPage, and Cook counties in Illinois. In the past, the area was primarily owned by Luther Bartlett, though it was used as a hunting and camping ground by the natives such as the Miami, Cherokee, Ottawa, and Potawatomi Indians, and was continuously claimed by many people in England, Virginia, Indiana, and France. Later on, Bartlett contributed 20 acres of his woodlot along with money to make way for the building of a train depot. The village had a surge in population and was finally incorporated in the year 1892. 

In the present, Bartlett is the home of people who are 79% White, 14% Asian, 8% Hispanic or Latino, and other races that contribute to the diverse culture of the village.

Landmarks and Fun Places to be







If you are looking for a place to shop, eat, drink, and have fun, there are always establishments in or near Bartlett that will fit your fancy.

1. D'licious Fusion Tapas Lounge

When you are in Bartlett, do not pass up on the chance to taste the wonderful and savory crepes, seafood, and steaks. D'licious Fusion Tapas Lounge brings a tasty fusion of American and European dishes together which may raise some eyebrows, but once you have a bite of their food, you will definitely come back for more.

2. Bull & Bear Axe Throwing

When you are looking for unique entertainment, Bull & Bear Axe Throwing will definitely hit the spot. Get your heart pumping and release some stress by throwing axes on their range at a fairly reasonable price that also comes with a dedicated axe coach.

3. Mallard Lake County Forest Preserve

If you want to feel the fresh air and go on a stroll while seeing beautiful surroundings and appreciating nature, you would want to visit to Mallard Lake. There are also picnic tables and fishing areas in the place.

4. The Closet Boutique in Little Shop on Oak

When you want to do some shopping, go to The Closet Boutique and be awed by the assortment of clothes, jewelry, and little shops in the building. Treat yourself once in a while and choose between the unique goods and products on display.

Bartlett’s Population and Demographics

According to the census gathered by numerous surveys, Bartlett has a total population of 41,316. 20,663 of those numbers are male residents while 20,653 are female, with a median age of 40 years old.


The area is mostly comprised of white-collar workers who are almost 84% of the population, and the remaining 16% percent are blue-collared workers. Out of the employees, almost 76% are working for private companies, almost 7% are in non-profit companies, almost 9% are self-employed, and 8% are government workers. This information is influenced mainly due to the fact that there are a lot of newly established shops and stores in the area which is where many people work to earn a living.










Education and Income

As for education, almost 12% of the population living in Bartlett has earned their Bachelor’s Degree, 26% reached High School education, and almost 22% has been to College.

The average income earned for households is around $116,000 every year which is what is mostly earned by residents over 20 years of age up to the middle of their 60s.

Marital Status and Household

There is a huge population of residents who are married that is taking up more than half of the residents, while locals who were never married are almost 26%, divorced are almost 5%, widowed are almost 5%, and separated are less than 2% of the total population.

There are a total of 13,388 households in Bartlett with an average of 3 people in each household. 81% of those are families while the remaining 19% are not related. Out of the 13,388, 5,200 households have children.

Transportation and Housing

Many people in Bartlett usually cycle or walk around to do some shopping when going to nearby places. To go to father places, the main transportation for most people is by car, next is by railroad. The rest prefer to travel using the taxicab or bus instead.

There are 14,048 housing units in Bartlett at the time of the census, and around 12,000 of those homes were built in the year 1989 or earlier, and more than 2000 were built between 2000 to the later years. A huge portion of the home units is owner occupied which is 86% of the total residential areas, while the remaining 14% are what is occupied by the renters.

Bartlett Tree Removal Service

If you need to have a tree or stump removed, you will need an expert to do it. If you are a resident of the Bartlett Village, we would gladly be able to help you remove your tree.

Signs that you need to have your tree removed:

1. Your tree is dead or diseased

If a tree or stump in your lawn is already diseased or dead, you will need to have it removed for safety purposes. When a diseased tree or stump is not removed, it can be the home of insects and spread sickness to other trees and plants in the area.

2. Your tree is blocking some paths

If a tree or stump is blocking a certain path, you will need to have it removed to avoid accidents.

3. Your tree is destroying your house

A tree or stump in your lawn that is growing roots under can damage your property and your buildings’ foundation.

4. You are doing landscaping

If you are doing your landscape and there is no need for the tree or stump, the most sensible solution is to remove it. 

Who We Are

We are a trusted tree removal service that has been removing trees and stumps off our clients’ lawns for many years since 2010. Our arborists know the science behind trees and will know the best way of removing a specific variety of trees according to their length, width, or location. 

Services We Offer

Tree Removal

Tree Trunk Removal

Stump Removal

Emergency Tree Removal

Have your tree removed properly and efficiently

Finding a reliable company to perform tree removal services in Bartlett, in parts of Cook, DuPage, and Kane County Illinois should not be difficult.  Give us a call right now and our crew will give you a no-obligation quoted price.